Quark® promotes an initiative-based culture driven by a focus on our customers and leadership to advance innovative ideas and solutions that meet customer and business needs. From this foundation stem our core values of leadership, empowerment, communication, execution and customer focus.
The people who make up Quark come from diverse countries, cultures, and backgrounds, providing a strength in rich perspectives that fuel innovation, teamwork, and excellence.
“When I was approached to join Quark, it was described as an established brand, with a start-up mentality, and this has proved to be the case. I have a supportive management structure, and work with creative and hard-working colleagues who are equally focused on succeeding. It’s not without its challenges, and it’s hard work, but I can honestly say I feel more part of the future of my sector than I have for at least the last decade.”
— Lawrence Paterson, Enterprise Sales, EMEA
“Years have passed by and my enthusiasm to work at Quark has grown by the day. This has been possible all because of the leadership, opportunities and diverse technologies that I get to work on a daily basis. The cooperative attitude along with strong bonding between Quark members and zeal to succeed creates a pleasant work environment providing the perfect impetus to thrive for excellence and innovation.”
— Dhrupad Verma, Tech Lead, R&D
“Being at Quark has helped me become a better designer. I’ve learned both the art and science of layout design – from typography and the placement of artifacts to the importance of color and even programming languages such as Cocoa.”
— Arun Bharti, Software Architect, R&D
“Two of the best things about working at Quark are the significant market opportunity we have as an enterprise software company and being able to work among people I also call friends.”
— Sarah Rector, Marketing
“Every morning I get to suit up and make a difference for Quark. I am afforded a rare opportunity to meet with a wide range of business and technology leaders, to exchange ideas and solve problems. It doesn’t get any better than that.”
— Rick Doht, Enterprise Sales
Quark employees run Community ConneXions, a global grass-roots effort for giving back to the communities where we live and serve. Community ConneXions activities focus on volunteerism, financial contributions, and other activities with charitable organizations.
Some of the activities of Community ConneXions:
- Meals on Wheels
- Denver Rescue Mission
- Race for the Cure
- Bonfils Blood Drive
- Thanksgiving Food Bank Drive
- Salvation Army "Angel" Tree
- School Supply Drive
- Flood relief to Kashmir: Raised more than $140,000 and organized two medical camps that supported more than 2500 families and treated more than 3000 flood victims.
- “Mission Educate”: Through this project Quark helps more than 25 orphanages improve educational practices and activities and, in turn, impacts more than 300 students every year.
- “Mission Chance to Life”: Quark India works closely with the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh to support critical surgeries for three to four children per year.
- Quark India received the CSR – Excellence Award for outstanding community outreach in 2012.